This adsorption dryer is ideal for water and fire damage remediation. It can also be used in the construction sector, in archives and the petrochemical industry. Adsorption dryers are ideal for protecting machines and objects against corrosion and condensation.
- With hygrostat
- Ideal for localised drying (under film) due to process air hose connection
- Can be used at temperatures from – 20 to + 40°C
- Drying after industrial cleaning and water damage
- Extremely high efficiency Process air < 10 % RH
- Perfect for preserving steel, combating corrosion and making HCL stops after sustaining fire damage
|Code 11367||per day Kč 726 including 21% VAT|
|Dry rooms up to (m³)||150|
|capacity (l/24 hours)||17|
|dimensions (cm)||45 x 27 x 37|
|operating temperature (°C)||-20 / +40|
|power (W/V)||950 / 230|
All prices include 21% VAT and exclude costs for maintenance, fuel, oil, wear and tear, transport, cleaning, accessories and various attachments, any environmental taxes and surcharges for damage waiver and fire/theft schemes.
POA = price on application